Next England Manager Specials
Europe has clearly taken its toll this past week. Cameron gone. Corbyn nearly gone. And now Roy Hodgson. There’s not much more to be said about England’s performance in Euro 2016 that hasn’t been said already. So whilst the politicos are wondering who will be the next Prime Minister, or the next Labour Party leader, we’re now also thinking about who will be the next England Manager and are watching the next England manager odds closely.
They’re offering a Next England manager & Next Prime Minister Double and whilst you can pin your hopes on a Gareth Southgate/Theresa May special, or Glen Hoddle/Boris Johnson mash-up, you can also give a nod to the Beckhams, the Osbournes or even Ant and Dec. Or even George Galloway and Alex Ferguson – if you dare
- Gareth Southgate/Theresa May 7/2
- Gareth Southgate/Boris Johnson 5/1
- Glenn Hoddle/Theresa May 12/1
- Glen Hoddle/Boris Johnson 14/1
- Eddie Howe/Theresa May 16/1
- Alan Shearer/Theresa May 20/1
- Alan Pardew/Theresa May 20/1
- Brendan Rodgers/Theresa May 22/1
- Eddie Howe/Boris Johnson 22/1
- Alex Ferguson/George Galloway 200/1
- Micky Adams/Jerry Adams 300/1
- David Beckham/Victoria Beckham 500/1
- Ruel Fox/Liam Fox 1000/1
- Mike Bassett/Boris Johnson 1000/1
- Sharon Osborne/George Osborne 1000/1
- Ant/Dec 1000/1
- The Chuckle Brothers 5000/1
Now onto the real matter at hand. Will the FA play it safe and go for the current U21’s manager, Gareth Southgate? The penalty misser is favourite at 3/1.
Or will they go for youth and nab Bournemouth’s bright young spark, Eddie Howe – currently 10/1?Y
For what it is worth, we actually have a fancy for Harry Redknapp. He is English, has come close in the past, and has a good track record of making good teams better. You can get him at best odds of 14/1 via Betfred, Bet365, Coral and PaddyPower
See below Odds Comparison table showing latest Next England Manager Betting Odds. Click odds to take you directly to bookmakers site.
If you are a new customer take advantage of Free Bet offers.
|SIGN UP FOR FREE BETS||£20||£20||£20||£30|