Click the Big Brother Odds in the tables below to take you directly to the bookmaker’s site. (* indicates best Big Brother Odds)
Overall Big Brother UK 2016 Winner
|SIGN UP FOR FREE BETS||£50||£20||£20||£30||£200||£30||£30|
(Scroll table to view all bookmakers on mobile or tablet)
Quick guide to navigating through to each Bookmaker’s Big Brother Odds page
- Ladbrokes> A-Z Sports> TV & Specials
- William Hill> Direct Link. Just click relevant odds from above table
- Coral> Non Sports A-Z > TV Specials
- BetFred> Sports > TV Shows / Specials > TV Shows
- PaddyPower>Direct Link. Just click relevant odds from above table
- BoyleSports> Direct Link. Just click relevant odds from above table
- Betfair> Direct Link. Just click relevant odds from above table
- Bet365> Specials > United Kingdom
Who wins Big Brother and what do they get?
The winner of the series, is the housemate that is left at the end, after all the others have been evicted. The winner gets the title of Big Brother champion and a cash prize, which will depend on events that occurred in the house, but can be anything up to £150,000. As one would expect all the main bookmakers publish Big Brother odds for the show winner.
Big Brother’s Bit on the Side / Celebrity Big Brother
The show also has an accompanying series called Big Brother’s Bit on the Site, which is hosted by Rylan Clark, which invites a studio audience and guest to discuss the events of the day.
In addition there is a Celebrity spin off version of the show called Celebrity Big Brother. It does not last for as long as the main version (it lasts up to 4 weeks instead), and as it’s name implies all the contestants are celebrities (though that might be stretching the word for some of them).