Celebrity Big Brother 2017 rumoured contestant line-up
It has been 4 months since the last series of CBB finished. For those who have been suffering from withdrawal symptoms the good news is that Celebrity Big Brother is on its way and the even better news that it starts tonight January 3rd. There have been a number of newspaper leaks that mean we can already reveal with some confidence who the celebrity line up will be. Celebrity Big Brother 2017 contestant line-up highlights are as listed below.
The big reveal is that this years series will be a combination of old and new contestants, with an All Star line up from previous series taking part.
These have also been accompanied by bookmakers who have set the initial betting odds for the prospective contestants. Very early days, but we bring all the latest betting odds below, highlighting some of the key early favourites.
- Jedward, wowed the viewing audience in the 2011 series and after a few years of flaggig fortunes are looking to reignite their connection by returning to the series to hopefully wow us all again. They are 12-1 via Coral.
- Speidi aka Heidi and Spencer Pratt are two of the most memorable housemates from CBB, playing the role of HM’s everyone loved to hate in the 2013 series. They are 10-1 via Coral.
- Austin Armacost finished second in 2015 and is rumoured to be returning for this series. You can get him at best odds of 16-1 via Ladbrokes.
- Colleen Nolan, former singer and current Loose Women panelist, is another returning housemate. She is 20-1 via Ladbrokes
- Nicola McLean is one of the returning starts having been in the 2012 series and is probably best remembers for her clashes with her other housemates, in particular Denise Welch. Best odds of 40-1 via Betfair
- Calum Best was in the 2016 line up, finishing in 3rd place and is set for a return this series. He is 11-1 via Coral.
- James Jordan is probably the most compettive contestant to have ever appeared on either version of Big Brother after coming in third place in 2014. The Ex Strictly dancer is strongly tipped to be one of the All Stars in this years show. He is 16-1 via PaddyPower
- Bianca Gascoigne has neer been on the show before. but could prove explosive entertainment especially if her ex boyfriend Calum Best is also among the contestants. She is 50-1 via PaddyPower
- Sam Thompson. A CBB series would not be a CBB sries withot a spattering of reality tv professionals, and Sam from Made in Chelsea fits the exact bill. Best odds of 50-1 via Betfair
- Malika Haqq who is Khloe Kardashian’s BFF and a regular on the reality TV show Keeping up with the Kardashian’s is hotly tipped to be part of the line up. Best odds of 66-1 via Betfair
- Jamie O’Hara is Danielle Lloyds ex husband and former footballer for Tottenham and Portsmouth. He is 12-1 via Coral
- Jasmine Waltz is an American star most famous in the UK for dating ex Blue Star and CBB housemate Lee Ryan. She is 33-1 via Coral.
- Lee Ryan is also rumoured to be returning, which should set up some interesting encounters between the two. Best odds of 40-1 via Betfair
- Jody Latham is best known from TV show Shameless. Since then he has been embroiled in a court case with an ex Apprentice star who dated an ex fiancee and had alleged he was being harrassed by Jody, an accusation which he was cleared in court in 2015. However his career has not yet receovered from that time. He is 12-1 via Ladbrokes
- Sam Callahan was a X Factor contestant who is now looking to receive a career boost through appearing on CBB. His most recent claim to fame has been the leek of a not very pleasant sex tape a couple of months ago. He is 20-1 via Coral.
- Ray J is a newcomer to Big Brother, Ray J is a US rapper who had a liaison with Kim Kardashian leaked online back in 2007.
- Mark Labett (aka The Beast). Another CBB newcomer, Mark is known for being one of the chasers on ITV quiz show The Chase.